Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Love Munich, Zurich

I am writing this from a painfully difficult keyboard, so it will be short.

Today is Jac and my first anniversary. That would have an exclamation mark if this bloody thing had one...

We are stayig at a nice hostel in Zurich. It is just beautiful here. Last night the Swiss lost to the Ukraine so today everyone is cranky.

We were in Munich during the World Cup which was definitely an incredible experience, but I will have to elaborate upon it when I am more able to. One litre beer steins at the Hofbrauhaus, anyone... (no freakin question mark either arrrrghghghg)

Anyways, screw you guys, I am taking my wife out on the town.

4 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger anthony said...

Happy Flippin' Anniversary!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I remember it like it was one year ago. =) Congrats Matty and Jac!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope it was an unforgettable first anniversary.

of course it was, who am i kidding? you're in flippin' Germany!

congratulations :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys. Are awesome. I hope it was a blast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home